Where do I find information about family support? Who can I talk to about wages garnished for child support?

The District Attorney’s Office no longer handles child support cases. These cases are handled by the Ventura County Department of Child Support Services. You can obtain more information from their website located at: https://www.ventura.org/child-support-services/.

You can also contact them directly by calling (866) 901-3212.