The judge ordered the defendant to pay restitution to me but I have not received anything. Who can help me?

If the defendant is on probation, restitution is usually paid through the Court Collections Department and you may call them at (805) 639-5010. If the defendant is on formal probation, you may also contact the assigned probation officer by calling the Probation Agency at (805) 654-2132.