I am having trouble with my landlord/tenant, can you help me?

The California Department of Consumer Affairs offers a publication entitled “California Tenants: A Guide to Residential Tenants’ and Landlords’ Rights and Responsibilities.” It has basic information on the responsibilities of landlords regarding residential dwellings. You can find the publication at this website: http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/landlordbook/catenant.pdf. The Ventura County Superior Court’s Self-Help Legal …

Where is the courthouse located?

Criminal Courts are located at the Ventura County Government Center at 800 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura, and the Juvenile Courthouse is located at 4353 East Vineyard, Oxnard. The East County Courthouse is at 3855-F Alamo Street, Simi Valley. For directions and maps, visit the Ventura County Superior Court’s website: http://www.ventura.courts.ca.gov/index.html.