I would like information about a criminal case that has been filed in the Ventura County Superior Court. How can I get case information?

You may call (805) 654-2611 or check the Ventura County Superior Court’s web site: https://www.ventura.courts.ca.gov/case-inquiry.html.

You will need the defendant’s full name and date of birth to access case information.