I was the victim of a violent crime. Will your office pay for my medical bills? Will your office help me collect for lost wages and for pain and suffering?

We may be able to help you recover medical expenses and other financial losses. Other services may also be available to you. Please contact our Crime Victims’ Assistance Unit or call (805) 654-3622 for more information.