I think I’ve been cheated by a contractor/ tradesman/ shopkeeper, or other person who provides labor or services. Can the District Attorney’s Office help me?

Our Consumer Mediation Unit attempts to resolve disputes between consumers and businesses. If you wish to speak with a mediator about your complaint, please call (805) 654-3110 (Ventura office) or (805) 306-7930 (East County office). Please read more about consumer mediation here.