Can you help me clear up a felony warrant I have against me?

The District Attorney’s Office is prohibited by state law and the California State Bar Rules from providing legal assistance or advice to a defendant. The Public Defender provides legal assistance to individuals charged with a crime in state court who are financially unable to retain private counsel. You may retain private counsel to assist you. You may also contact the Ventura County Public Defender’s Office for advice about how to handle your felony warrant by calling (805) 654-2201 or visit their website at: