I would like to contact the defense attorney; who is he or she and what is his or her telephone number?

If the defendant is represented by the Public Defender’s Office, call (805) 654-2201. If the defendant is represented by a private attorney, you may look up the attorney’s contact information on the California State Bar Association’s website: https://apps.calbar.ca.gov/attorney/LicenseeSearch/QuickSearch.

Where do I find information about family support? Who can I talk to about wages garnished for child support?

The District Attorney’s Office no longer handles child support cases. These cases are handled by the Ventura County Department of Child Support Services. You can obtain more information from their website located at: https://www.ventura.org/child-support-services/. You can also contact them directly by calling (866) 901-3212.

How do I find what employment opportunities exist in your office?

Employment opportunities for the District Attorney’s Office and other county agencies can be found through the County of Ventura’s website here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ventura. You may also contact Ventura County’s Human Resources Division at (805) 654-5129 for more information. If you complete an interest card on the county’s website, you will receive …