Blog Archives

To report real estate fraud, please complete a real estate fraud complaint form here. Mail or deliver it with all supporting original documents to the address provided on the form. For more assistance, please call (805) 662-1750.

The California Department of Consumer Affairs offers a publication entitled “California Tenants: A Guide to Residential Tenants’ and Landlords’ Rights and Responsibilities.” It has basic information on the responsibilities of landlords regarding residential dwellings. You can find the publication at this website: The Ventura County Superior Court’s Self-Help Legal Access Center offers guidance on how to fill out court forms for various types of cases including eviction/unlawful detainer actions; however their staff cannot offer any legal advice. For recorded information, please call (805) 654-3962 or visit their site at: The Ventura County Bar Association offers attorney referral services and limited pro bono (free) legal assistance. You may visit their site at: